The Jungle Diary



The Jungle Diary

- Welcoming 2016 -














Winter break is is almost over, December finally ended, and we're finally saying Hello to 2016! My first semester in campus has been great and I hope that all of you had ended the year well as well. Since I'm not going anywhere this holiday, I've decided to visit the usual tourist attractions around Jakarta.

I'll be posting some outfits that would fit to wear during the rainy season and daily outfit posts as well. In this post I'm wearing a super comfy grey shirt and poncho that matches the whole mood. It's pretty obvious that I'm trying to create the typical hippie look by wearing lots of bracelets and ribbon shoes.

By the way, as a new year's resolution, I promise to work harder and be more productive on my work, study and blog as well. So, let's just wait and see ;)

Warmest Regards,

Anya


Outfit Details

Poncho: COTTON ON
Shoes: RUBI 
Grey Shirt: Zara
Pants: GAP 
Silver Bracelet: ALDO
Hippie bracelet: Pull & Bear



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers